Is it a massage, a wine glass on a patio or beside a fire, or a chef-prepared meal made with locally sourced ingredients? – What is it that takes your mind away from this chaotic world?
If it is a massage in a great spa, then here is a list of 8 best overnight spas in Ontario that you might love to visit.
Best Overnight Spas in Ontario
A day trip to a local spa is the ideal way to relax and take a break from the hectic pace of everyday life. Fortunately, there are a number of tranquil spas scattered throughout the region, representing the diversity of the best Spa getaways in Ontario.
You can choose a down-to-earth stately home spa with dining options, an organic & natural treatment facility, or a tiny luxury experience here.
There are many Ontario spa getaways that offer an indoor pool, relaxing spa, spa treatments, spa retreats, spa packages, registered massage therapists, and so on.
1. Hotel Elmhurst’s in Keene, Ontario
Enjoy farm-to-table cuisine while staying in a cabin on Rice Lake’s beachfront. This place stands out due to the horseback routes and private floatplanes.
The Spa at Elmhist provides both men and women with massage, reflexology, & aromatherapy services while using natural ARBONNE products.
Top Things to Know About the Hotel Elmhurst’s in Keene
- This place is situated near the charming north shore of Rice lake.
- They provide various amazing spa packages like body therapies, hand and foot treatments, facial and cosmetic services, superfacials, waxing services, body cleanse, and much more.
- The professionals of this place are very well equipped and are best at what they do.
Look into their fitness packages for the ideal present or vacation.
2. Millcroft Inn Spa Treatments
Millcroft Inn & Resort in Caledon offers exquisite food and fine wine, as well as a true escape from the everyday. It is elegant yet rustic.
Consider taking advantage of bike rentals, outside yoga classes, or a range of other activities if you’re searching for a pleasant wellness trip.
Top Things to Love About the Millcroft Inn Spa
- The 100 acres of protected woodlands and Shaw’s Creek waterfalls provide a lush backdrop for the on-site Headwaters Restaurant.
- Customers love the availability of fresh, organically grown local ingredients.
- There are 17 treatment rooms in all at the spa, with the outdoor hot spring pools among the most distinctive and popular.
- Enjoy the sauna, steam room, and indoor and outdoor pools and benefit from their very real health advantages.
- Enjoy the on-site spa & hot spring pools while treating yourself to some pure country air.
- Get a taste of something sweet with handcrafted maple syrup & fresh honey gathered from bees on the grounds while admiring views of the verdant scenery from the famous Headwaters Restaurant.
- You’ll enjoy returning to your hotel to sit back & unwind after exploring the local communities and acres of open space.
Enjoy a meal at the authorized spa café, which serves filling lunch options (and some well-earned desserts—treat yourself!)
With AVEDA and Barbor products, private treatment rooms offer massages, hand and foot treatments, face treatments and improvements, hand and foot reiki, reflexology, and much more.
3. Couples Resort Spa Services
A romantic getaway for two at a small resort! This resort—the only five-star resort in the vicinity—is solely available to couples, as the name would imply.
There is a Jacuzzi, hot tub, & wood-burning fireplace in every suite and cottage. Comes in the list of the best overnight spas in Ontario.
A resort in the bush on the outskirts of a village that practices extreme environmental conservation. They have small meadows that are reviving the fauna, including the birds and butterflies.
By ceasing to cut the grass, 400% more oxygen will be produced as carbon is exchanged.
Top Things to Love About the Couples Resort Spa Services
- Couples resort, a well-liked destination for honeymoons and wedding anniversaries, offers spa services so you may treat yourself to a real treat.
- Reflexology, & more are all offered, along with licensed massage therapists. Additionally offered are waxing and mani-pedis.
- There are six treatment rooms on-site, and depending on the size of your suite, many procedures can be performed there as well (ask about this option when making your reservation).
- Enjoy a place on a semi-private lake, five-course dinners, and all that Gatineau Park has to offer while getting to know or reestablishing contact with that special someone.
- Indulge in a romantic trip, be pampered in the spa, or partake in various activities & experiences in a Distinctive Canadian Experience, Internationally Known Algonquin Park, whether you have to celebrate or require a restorative break.
- 5 Star rooms with lakeside private hot tubs, whirlpool bathtubs, wood-burning fireplaces, Netflix, and more are available in opulent Old European and natural Algonquin styles.
Forty-eight rooms with more than five-diamond/star standards, ranging in size from 600 to 1400 square feet, all with personal hot tubs, whirlpool baths, wood-burning fireplaces, Netflix, and other amenities.
You are welcome to bring your preferred wine for dinner and your own particular bubbles for the indoor whirlpool bath, and they will supply the Firestarter and free firewood to make such experiences great.
4. Pillar and Post Body Treatments
There is a reason why the Niagara-on-the-Lake region is a popular resort spot. Pillar and Post is the perfect home base for your trip, whether you’re in town to play golf, visit wineries, see a play, or go hiking.
Visit the 13,000-square-foot 100 Fountain Spa for luxury, wellness, and relaxation. The spa menu offers a selection of traditional and upscale services, as well as services tailored especially for men and young people.
Vinotherapy, a cosmetic procedure using winemaking elements with anti-aging properties, and body treatments with teas and botanicals are examples of signature services.
Group reservations are accepted, but for more solitude, consider a couple’s massage suite. Additionally, you should visit the heated outdoor pool, organic spa menu items, and outdoor hot springs.
Top Things to Love About the Pillar and Post Body Treatments
- At Pillar and Post, everything visitors need for a revitalizing hotel stay is conveniently close by.
- Put on a robe and unwind with a 13,000-square-foot on-site spa, a fine-dining restaurant providing the best steak around Niagara-on-the-Lake, modern amenities like fresh linen and plush cushions, and an abundance of great vintage wines.
- Every guest bedroom at Pillar and Post features a Nespresso Mini Proposed in this project Machine, so you can wake up to coffee in the morning after a restful night’s sleep on premium bedding.
5. The Briars Resort Spa
Discover this all-year-round historic resort on Lake Simcoe. This location, which is close to Toronto (and much closer to Barrie, Newmarket, as well as the surrounding area), “captures the classic warmth of a rural inn with all of the attractions of an extended lakefront Ontario resort,” in their own words. For your stay, there are guest rooms, lodges, & cottage options available.
Even though the spa is open for day trips, staying the night allows you access to all of the resort’s features, such as paddle boarding, golf, the gardens, a library, a games room, & more.
The spa program offers a variety of premium services with a relaxation and rejuvenation focus, such as Swedish massage, skin care, and holistic treatments.
Top Things to Love About the Briars Resort Spa
- Experience a year-round resort, spa, event, & conference location on a lovely lake.
- The Briars is genuine “Another Paradise on Lake Simcoe,” being close to Toronto while still being situated in picturesque surroundings, steeped in history, and surrounded by wildlife.
- Your next family reunion, wedding, conference meeting, or staycation might all be held at The Briars.
- Experience the ambience and charm of this Victorian-era building, which will astound you with its incredibly inspirational vintage interiors, stunning gardens, and tranquil shoreline.
This Ontario resort is just where you find your place, whether you prefer to unwind at The Briars Spa, play a round of golf, or take advantage of our many recreational opportunities, both inside and out.
6. White Oaks Resort
Five-star resort & hotel White Oaks is well-known as a wedding & conference location.
This contemporary choice is located on 13 acres in the Niagara wine region and features a cutting-edge fitness centre with personal training, yoga, as well as other amenities.
Liv, Play, and Grow, the on-site dining alternatives, provide the best of both worlds in terms of fine and casual cuisine, as well as health and sustainability.
Make time at The Spa in White Oaks, where there are 19 treatment rooms available, including a couples suite, for your body and mind to unwind. With the different treatment options offered, you can unwind, purify, re-energize, and shine.
Here, you can have quality mother-daughter time, a romantic getaway by yourself, or a weekend away with friends. There may even be a package available to suit your group’s needs.
Additionally, you should look into the Zero Nine 5 hair salon and the “Spascription” program, which sends you back with the cosmetics that will best prolong the effects of your spa visit. Inquire about the spa’s loyalty program if you want to return frequently.
Modern and sophisticated, White Oaks Resort & Spa is nestled on 13 acres in the centre of Niagara region attractions and Niagara-on-the-Lake vineyards.
You are welcomed by a top-notch venue, Four Diamond lodging, award-winning cuisine at LIV Restaurant & Play Bar + Grill, the tranquil setting of The Spa, and the incredible fitness & racquet phenomenon At Club at White Oaks.
Other Facial Treatments and Spas
- With 19 treatment rooms, including our opulent couples suite, The Spa at White Oaks is among Ontario’s largest spas.
- Beyond simple enjoyment, it is our goal to create for our visitors a setting that promotes total well-being. Be ready to indulge, refresh, revitalize, and renew.
Browse our selection of pleasures for an alluring treatment, whether you’re looking for indulgence or particular attention, or get in touch with a spa reservation professional for help deciding. Go to the getaway collection for comprehensive pampering.
7. Blue Mountain Resort and Spa Services
Even while Blue Mountain Resort was known best as a group ski and snowboarding resort, it is actually all year round. At Blue Mountain Resort, you may find everything you’re searching for, whether it’s sports and adventure, a romantic weekend away, a chalet even by fire, or a location with a ton of food and retail possibilities.
Three spas, Kalola Life in Harmony Spa, & Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain, are located at Blue Mountain Resort. Iwa is a wellness centre in Blue Mountain Village that provides facials, manicures, and pedicures in addition to massage, reflexology, & restorative yoga.
The more unusual services include Tibetan sound treatment and Thai yoga massage. Iwa is an expert in the use of volcanic rock therapy from Ganban.
A rock sauna has several health advantages, such as improving immunity, reducing discomfort, and reducing insomnia.
Top Things to Love About the Blue Mountain Resort
- The natural world is the main emphasis of Kalola Life in Balance Spa. Your mood, concentration, and connection to nature are all promised to be enhanced by their products.
- Here, both conventional and non-conventional methods are employed to promote health and vitality.
- The vision of Kalola is centered on harmony, rebirth, and beauty.
- The resort’s Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain, which is renowned for its opulent Scandinavian baths, may be the most talked-about spa in the area.
The heat & hydrotherapy options available at this award-winning spa are exceptional. Its large water circuit features hot baths, cold plunges, thermal & Nordic waterfalls, infrared saunas, and eucalyptus steam rooms.
8. Langdon Hall Spa
This charming country home hotel and spa, which is tucked away in the Carolinian Forest, has a lovely rustic vibe and offers wonderful luxury treatment offerings in addition to superb dining experiences.
Top Things to Love About the Langdon Hall Spa
- Large, exquisitely furnished rooms come with feather beds and down comforters, and many include sitting areas with wood-burning stoves and priceless antiques.
- Enjoy a meal in the main dining room’s exquisite setting while viewing the flowers, or have a cocktail in Wilks’ Bar’s welcoming ambiance.
- You can indulge yourself to massages, baths, wraps, polishes, and other skilled curative treatments in this quaint, award-winning spa.
For massage, acupressure, reflexology, a relaxing body wrap, and other treatments, the tranquil country estate location is ideal.
That’s our list of best overnight spas in Ontario. There are several resorts in Ontario that are ideal for relaxing your mind and body, whether you’re travelling with a bridal party, on a mom trip, as a pair, with friends, & even on your own.
You’re in luck if you want to focus on wellness and relaxation during your next vacation.