Searching for ways to electrify your plans for the weekend but are lost and have no idea where to begin? So let Fever guide you! The fever got you all covered with a cherry-picked selection of the most riveting experience and stimulating events, which includes the Candlelight concert celebrating the best of Joe Hisaishi at the Williamsburg Hotel in New York City on the 7th of June and the 3rd of August of 2023.
Say adieu to boring weekends with the same activities and say Hi to the amazing musical concerts by Candlelight and rejoicing music by the renowned Japanese composer Joe Hisaishi at the Williamsburg Hotel.
This nearing concert at The Williamsburg Hotel, accentuating the music of famous Studio Ghibli composer Joe Hisaishi, guarantees to be an astounding evening of live performance, filled with the warm and uplifting glow of candlelight.
1. About the Venue
This musical concert will be taking place at the Williamsburg Hotel, a luxurious hotel that is situated in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.
The ambiance of the venue was carefully crafted to create a soothing and intimate atmosphere, with the gentle glow of candlelight casting a warm and welcoming light throughout the space.
2. About the Performances
Ladies and gentlemen, the forthcoming Joe Hisaishi Candlelight concert will be a memorable event! The concert will play some of the most renowned and beloved pieces from numerous films, and I am delighted to share with you what performances to expect.
First up is the primary theme from the film Princess Mononoke. This is a melancholy and powerful orchestral tune that embodies the essence of the film’s epic narrative of the fight between mankind and nature.
Following that, we have three pieces from the film Spirited Away. “Inochi no Namae,” popularly known as “Name of Life,” is a lovely and dramatic vocal work.
“Chihiro’s Waltz” is a delightful and lively waltz that portrays the film’s wonder and beauty. Finally, there’s “Gake no Ue no Ponyo,” also known as “Ponyo on the Cliff,” a charming and energized piece that effectively conveys the film’s amusing spirit, Highline String Quartet will also be performing here.
3. Key Reminders Regarding the Event
- The performance will last for 65 minutes, with entrances being opened 45 minutes before the planned start time, and late entry is not allowed in all areas, seating accommodation is given based on the time of arrival; so arrive on time.
- If you happen to want to schedule a private concert (minimum of 40 people), please click here.
- The event is open to any person above the age of eight and any person under 16 years old must be in the presence of an adult individual.
- The establishment fully conforms with the Americans with Disabilities legislation (ADA).
- If you wish to check the frequently asked questions (FAQs), you can do so by clicking here.
It is crucial to keep in mind that buying concert tickets at the venue itself will not be possible. The only method to assure your presence at the event is to buy tickets through the Fever website or the Fever app. To not face discomfort or problems on the day of the event, make sure to get tickets for the concert in advance.
So grab them right now to get an insight into this sensational event that will leave you bewitched.
There’s gonna be three zones to choose from, and each one’s gonna be priced differently. And so, prior to you purchasing tickets for the event, make sure that you look at the pricing for every zone.
See you there!
- What: Celebrate the Best of Joe Hisaishi by Candlelight.
- When: 7th of June, 2023, and 3rd of August, 2023.
- Where: The Williamsburg Hotel is located at 96 Wythe Street in Brooklyn, New York.
- Time: 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Tickets: Click here and book your tickets easily.